- Ph.D. in Political Philosophy (Carleton University/Dominican University, Ottawa, ON, 2017).
- M.A. in Philosophy: Metaphysics, Epistemology, Philosophical Psychology (CUA, Washington D.C., 2009).
- B.A. in Theology (Instituto Santo Tomás de Aquino, Argentina, 2006).
- B.A. Philosophy (Instituto Santo Tomás de Aquino, Argentina, 2003).
- B.A. in Humanities (Bachillerato Humanista Alfredo Bufano, Argentina, 1999).
- Cambridge University, England, 2018.
- Princeton University, NJ, 2018.
- Personal Coach – International Coaching Federation (Axon Training, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2018).
I have taught numerous university and high-school courses in the USA, Canada, and Argentina. These courses range from a variety of topics, such as politics, metaphysics, ethics, logic, philosophy of human nature, moral philosophy, moral theology, philosophy of religion, French, Spanish, and ancient Latin and Greek. I am also interested on a number of other topics, such as strategic analysis, business models, education, human rights, and the rights of businesses and institutions before the state, taxation, psychology, the human person, history, the relationship to the divine, Sacred Scriptures, the use of myths, and linguistics. I have also offered counselling to a great number of people.
I have been invited to speak at numerous international conferences in the USA, Canada, England, Italy, Greece, and Argentina, on a variety of topics, including philosophy, couching, political philosophy, psychology, and ethics. In March 2018, I was the recipient of the prestigious Charles Taylor Prize for my work on secularism and the place of religion in the public sphere.
I speak fluently in English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, and Italian, and am also very fluent in Latin and Ancient Greek.
I have spent the last few years doing research on religious freedom and its impact on the public life of our secular contemporary societies. I just finished writing a book on The Meaning of Religious Freedom in the Public Sphere (Wipe & Stock, 2018), and am currently working on the Spanish version of the book.
My next projects include finishing writing a book on leadership and strategy, a book on children’s education in virtue and character (How to Help your Children Succeed), as well as a series of videos on educational topics on Youtube in both English and Spanish, and a series of interviews of prominent scholars from around the world to be featured on YouTube as well.
Climbing in Switzerland